Whether you have existing content to migrate into Codility, or want to start from scratch with additional completely custom content, Codility’s Partnered Tasks may be the right fit, enabling you to create more sophisticated tasks with additional support from Codility’s own content designers.
Creating exclusive content is a good way to expand your library with tasks unique to the roles you’re hiring and your engineering team DNA. Consider using real examples of the engineering challenges you’re facing and your company names/brands.
Codility supports multiple paths to create custom content:
- Use our in-app task creator within the Codility platform. Great for coding, algo and language-agnostic tasks.
- Ask Codility to build a unique task for your account. Paid service.
What does the process look like for Partnered Tasks?
Partnered Tasks are created in 4 steps:
- Content Consultation. Meet to discuss what skill you’re wanting to measure and whether the Partnered Task route is fit.
- Content Design. After kick-off, your Engineer will be granted access to the task repository and will begin designing all elements of the task(s).
- Content Verification. Paid service that allows you to verify the readiness of your testing content. Optional but recommended for new content. We provide a 2-part verification service; first, we review your content with external testers to ensure scoring is fair and collect feedback on content. And second, we audit the task description to check for possible biases and reading-level, available in multiple spoken languages.
- Content Maintenance. Once published, regular reviews of the content to ensure quality skill insights and positive candidate experience.
Got any questions? Reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.