Integrating Codility with Manatal allows you to send assessments to candidates directly from the job pipeline.
Setting up the Integration:
Please note that the integration can only be enabled by an Admin.
1. In your Manatal account, click on "Administration" from menu on the left side and then open the "Integrations" category.
2. Click on "Enable" beneath the Codility logo.
3. Input your Codility API key, agree to the provider's Terms & Conditions and click "Integrate". Please read this article to learn how to generate your API key in Codility account.
You can watch full video on the process here:
Sending Codility Assessments to Candidates using Manatal
Assessments can be sent by users with any access role (admin, manager, consultant and recruiter).
1. From any job pipeline click on the "3-dots" next to the candidate you wish to send an assessment to.
2. Click on "Request" then on "Assessment" from the dropdown menu.
3. To send an assessment to multiple candidates at once, select candidates then click on "Request" and "Assessment".
4. Select the assessment to be sent to and click "Continue". Available assessments depend on your Codility account settings. New assessments can be created directly from your Codility account.
5. Fill out the subject and body of the email that will be sent to the candidates along the assessment.
6. Add the link to the assessment by selecting adding the tag "Link to the test" from the "Tags" dropdown menu. Adding this tag is required in order to send the assessment. This is the link the candidate will use to access the assessment. Click "Send" once the link has been added to send the assessment to the candidate's email address.
7. In order to view the status and the results of the assessment. Head to the "Assessments" tab in the candidate's profile or the "Assessments" tab of the job.
8. In order to view the status and the results of the assessment. Head to the "Assessments" tab in the candidate's profile or the "Assessments" tab of the job.
9. It is possible to view a summary of each assessment by clicking on the arrow icon.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.