Integrating Codility with LinkedIn Talent Solutions allows you to seamlessly invite, review and store your candidate test reports all in one interface.
When integrated, you can:
- Standardize your Codility tests as part of the assessment stage.
- Choose which Codility test to send for each candidate, and enable LinkedIn users to initiate the test invite as candidates enter the assessment stage.
- Have candidate test reports automatically attach to the candidate profile and their scores displayed.
- Enable faster review and collaboration on specific candidate profiles between interviewers and hiring managers.
Setting up the Integration
Setting up from Codility:
- When you are logged into Codility, navigate to My Account > Settings > Integrations tab
- Click on Enable button located on the right side of the LinkedIn Talent Solutions integration that's under Available Integrations and then confirm permissions.
- After confirming the integration, you will be taken to the Integrations tab in LinkedIn Talent Solutions, where you will need to scroll down to find Codility under Available integrations and click the Authorize button. Please note that you need to have the “Product Settings and Account Center Admin” permissions in Talent Solutions to do that
- After authorizing the integration, you should see the confirmation screen. Clicking Done will take you back to your Codility account
Setting up from LinkedIn Talent Solutions:
- Go to Product Settings in Talent Solutions and then click on the Integrations tab on the left side of your screen
- There, find Codility, click on Authorize
- After that, you'll be able to confirm and allow permissions on both LinkedIn and Codility, after which you will see the confirmation screen. Clicking Done will take you back to your LinkedIn Talent Solutions account
How to invite a candidate to a Codility Test within LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Navigate to your candidate in LinkedIn Talent Solutions and change his stage to Screening
- Then, you will be able to click on the 3 dots on the right, select Send assessment and then select which test should be sent
- After sending the test, you can see the current status in the Projects tab. There are 3 possible statuses: Pending, In Progress, and Completed
- Once your candidate has completed the assessment, you will see an option View the report in Codility
Please note that there is a 1:1 relationship between the Codility account and Linkedin Account. This means that if you have multiple company accounts in Codility, your users can’t share the same TalentHub account.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.