Are you used to scheduling your interviews in GoodTime and would like to be able to attach your CodeLive interview links there? You can absolutely do that by integrating Codility and GoodTime! With this integration, you can easily create and add CodeLive interview links while scheduling your interviews in GoodTime.
- You must have the admin role in Codility.
- You must have super admin access in GoodTime.
Setting up the integration
- In Codility, go to My Account > Integrations, navigate to the “Create an integration” panel. Give the integration a descriptive name (e.g. GoodTime) and click “Create”.
- A new key will be generated inside the panel area. Click on the header to copy it.
- From your GoodTime account, navigate to GoodTime > Settings > Company. Scroll down to the Collaborative Coding section and select Codility.
- Paste your Codility API key in the input area. Remove the leading “Authorization: Bearer” and make sure there are no leading white spaces.
- Click Save, and the integration set up is complete!
Insert a CodeLive interview URL in GoodTime
In GoodTime’s “Schedule Now” workflow a user can insert variable tokens into the Calendar Invitation body text area.
Variables supported are:
- $Interview.Codility.Live.Link - for a single session CodeLive interview
- $Event.Codility.Live.Link - for a panel interview with multiple interviewers’ sessions, where each session needs its own unique CodeLive interview URL
NOTE: The CodeLive variables are enabled when the integration is on but it is the Recruiting Coordinator's choice to use them. You can save the variables in an interview template, or include the variable by editing the calendar invitation before sending.
When the interview is scheduled, the variable tokens will be resolved into an actual CodeLive URL.
Got any questions? Feel free to reach out to our partners at GoodTime.