Candidate waiting for a review? CodeCheck evaluation triggered a plagiarism flag? Interview coming up? We’re adding notifications to quickly inform users about important action steps they need to take, and announce updates about hiring processes they’re collaborating on.
Notifications enable better collaboration so that your team can run faster and more effective hiring processes that ensure you hire the best people for your roles quickly.
How does it work?
On the Homepage, there’ll be a tile displaying notifications relevant to you. It will pull the information about recent activities that you are involved in (e.g. tests or interviews) and show the actionable reminders, which you can click to act upon. If you are in multiple teams, then the Notifications will change based on the team you're currently viewing.
Notifications will disappear after 90 days or you can mark them as read. You may also click “clear all notifications” which will instantly resolve all pending notifications.
How many types of Notifications are there and when will I see them?
There are 5 types of Notifications:
- You have been assigned as a reviewer for a CodeCheck test
- You have candidate reports waiting for you to review (if you’re a reviewer on a CodeCheck test)
- Suspicious activity detected on a candidate’s CodeCheck submission (for any tests you’ve built, are a reviewer on, or a report recipient on.)
- Candidate requires special attention (for any tests you’ve built, are a reviewer on, or a report recipient on.)
- You’ve been assigned an interviewer for an upcoming CodeLive Interview