Integrating Codility with Naukri RMS allows you to seamlessly invite, review and store your candidate test reports all in one interface.
When integrated, you can:
- Standardize your Codility tests as part of the assessment stage.
- Select which Codility test is required for each role, and enable your users to initiate the test invite as candidates enter a particular assessment stage.
- Have candidate test reports automatically attach to a candidate profile in Naukri RMS and their scores displayed.
Setting up the Integration
1. When you are logged into Codility, navigate to My Account > Settings > Integrations > Custom Integrations > Create App.
2. Create a new application in the Application Name field - this will generate an access token for Naukri RMS.
3. Login to your Naukri RMS account, go to Settings -> Assessment Partner Integration -> Configure Codility.
4. Paste the access token previously generated from your Codility account in Step 2. (The access token will have an "Authorization : Bearer" before your actual access token, please copy and paste the combination that comes after it.).
5. Click Configure. You should see Status - Configured as well as the number of invites that you have available in Codility.
Attaching assessment at a particular stage
Once the integration is configured, you will see Attach Assessment button on your job.
Upon clicking this button you will be taking into the first step of the process - selecting test:
Once you select the relevant test, you can configure test settings (at which stage the test should be applied, whether it should be triggered automatically etc.).
Once the test is successfully attached, you can see it in View Assessments.
Sending a test without attaching it to a stage
When the integration is configured, you can also invite candidates to take a Codility assessment without attaching it to a certain stage. To do that, you need to choose the necessary candidate(s) and click Send Assessment, which will take you to the page where you can choose the relevant test.
Once the assessment is sent, the candidate receives an invitation to take the test. Please note that invitation comes from Naukri RMS, your Codility email templates don't play any role in this process.
You will be able to see if the invite was sent successfully or if any errors occurred.
In case of any errors, you will be able to review their details. If you see an error that you don't quite understand, we recommend reaching out to Naukri RMS support team.
Viewing candidate results
After your candidate finishes their test, you will see their results in Naukri RMS. You can view them
1. on the candidate profile
2. on the assessment level
To view the detailed report you would need to click either Details (1) or the link under the Candidate Score (2). Please note that you need to be an active user in Codility to be able to view the full report.
Got any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.