Click below to link to our most recent policies relevant to GDPR. The main changes to these policies surround the addition of the Data Processing Agreement which specifies the purpose and scope of processing personal data in Codility.
We've updated our policies to include the Data Processing Agreement and made smaller edits to these documents to ensure they're consistent with our current functionality and avoid repetition.
- Modified to reflect that the applicable law is currently GDPR
- Added information about Google Analytics
- Added details that we might transfer data outside of EEA
- Added information about controlling cookies
- Added information about user's rights to review, update, correct, or delete their personal information
TERMS OF SERVICE FOR COMPANIES:
- Added information about the DPA
- Renamed "training tasks" to "public tasks"
- Incorporated the DPA into the TOS
- Added information about Live Sessions
- Added information that we'll forward Data Subject Requests and other requests regarding clients' data to clients
TERMS OF SERVICE FOR PROGRAMMERS:
- Added text that the programmer agrees to arbitration instead of going to court
- Added information that we might transfer data outside of EEA
- Added information about DMCA policy
- Made it explicit that the user may only upload code and user content to which they have the rights to grant us all the rights and licenses we require
- Removed repeated information from ToS for companies: that the user agrees not to disclose or republish tasks, solutions, or other information from our website
- Removed whole sections: "resolving disputes", "miscellaneous", and "law"
- Shortened the "Contact" section
Upon request, we will share more information about our Security Incident Management Policy, our Backup Policy and our Data Security Policy as needed.