Integrating Codility with Freshteam allows you to seamlessly invite, review and store your candidate test reports all in one interface.
When integrated, you can:
- Standardize your Codility tests as part of the assessment stage.
- Select which Codility test is required for each role, and enable Freshteam users to initiate the test invite as candidates enter the assessment stage.
- Have candidate test reports automatically attach to a Freshteam candidate profile and their scores displayed.
- Enable faster review and collaboration on specific candidate profiles between interviewers and hiring managers.
Setting up the Integration
Enabling the Integration from Codility:
- When you are logged into Codility, navigate to My Account > Settings > Integrations.
- Click on Custom Integrations and select Create App. Create a new application in the Application Name field.
- Once created, an access token will be generated.
- Login to your Freshteam account, go to Settings, under Integrate with other Apps, click Integrations.
- Look for Codility, and click enable and copy the access token previously generated from your Codility account in Step 3. (The access token will have an "Authorization : Bearer" before your actual access token, please copy and paste the combination that comes after it.)
How to invite a candidate to a Codility Test within Freshteam
- Navigate to your Recruitment tab in Freshteam, you'll see all your active job listings.
To manually invite a candidate to a Codility test:
- Click on the specific job listing or candidates tab to view candidates.
- You can directly invite a candidate regardless of their interview stage by opening the candidate profile, clicking on the three dots, and Send test.
- You will be able to choose from a list of tests that are available in your Codility account. In this step, you can (a) notify other users by adding their emails in that field (optional), and (b) send out the invitation email to candidates(this step is strongly recommended or else your candidate may not receive a test link!). A default template will be loaded.
To add a Codility test to an interview stage
- Open the job listing and then view job details. Scroll down to Hiring Workflow and select Manage Hiring Process
- You will be able to add a Codility test in any stage you'd like by clicking on configure.
- Upon clicking configure, you will be able to select a test just like in step 3 above.
- When candidates are moved to the stage with a Codility test added in customization, it will automatically prompt you to send a Codility test. You can (a) notify other users by adding their emails in that field(optional), and (b) send out the invitation email to candidates(this step is strongly recommended or else your candidate may not receive a test link!).
To add an automatic workflow so candidates are automatically invited to Codility tests
- Open the job listing and then view job details. Scroll down to Hiring Workflow and select Manage Autopilot Workflows.
- Select Send online test.
- Select an event when you want to have a test sent automatically. For Example: "When a candidate gets moved to a new stage". (For other workflows please refer to the article linked above from Freshteam.)
- Then, you will be able to choose which stage of the interview process. (For other workflows please refer to the article linked above from Freshteam.)
- Select which Codility test and edit the action steps including notifying candidates by email and notifying teammates when candidates have completed the test.
To view Candidate's Codility Test Report
- Navigate to the candidate profile, under interviews tab.
- There will be a View Report button that will take you to your Codility account and you will be able to view the full candidate report. (Note: Only users who have a Codility account can view this candidate report with this action step)
Got questions? Contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.