With the Codility-Recruitee integration, it will take just a simple click to invite candidates to complete a Codility test or start a CodeLive session directly from the ATS. Recruitee allows you to easily and quickly initiate Codility assessments and gauge a candidate’s coding and problem-solving abilities. Please note that this integration is available on Core plan or higher.
Setting up the integration
To enable the Codility integration, follow the steps below. In order to do this, your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the Integrations settings.
- Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click on the Integrate Now button for Codility
2. Read the information and approve by clicking on Accept & Integrate.
3. Next, you will be directed to the Codility’s website. Fill in your Codility login credentials and click on Authorize.
4. Recruitee and Codility are now connected. Under Manage you can select who should be able to view evaluations and send invitations to candidates via Codility.
5. Decide which roles should be able to view evaluations, send test and/or start CodeLive.
6. You can remove the integration via Recruitee or Codility.
What data does Recruitee send to Codility?
Invite candidates to complete a Codility test
1. Go to the candidate profile who you want to invite for a Codility test. Click on More and in the dropdown menu choose the Send Codility test option or choose for Send test under the CV / Resume block.
2. Make sure the correct email address is filled in. The Codility test can’t be requested without an email address. From the drop-down menu choose the Codility test you want to invite the candidate for and the email template you want to use to send the invitation. Click on Send invitation and the invitation email will be sent to the candidate by Codility.
3. After this, a Codility badge is added to the profile. This way you and your teammates can see if a candidate was already invited for a Codility test. If you hover your mouse over the badge it will display the requested Codility test.
If a candidate finished the Codility test the badge will be updated with the score of the test.
4. You can invite a candidate to as many Codility tests as you want. If you click on Open you can view results in Codility itself.
Invite candidates to a CodeLive session
1. Go to the candidate profile who you want to invite for a CodeLive session. Click on More and in the dropdown menu choose the Start CodeLive option or choose for Start CodeLive under the CV / Resume block.
2. Check the name for CodeLive room and click on Continue.
3. Personalise the invitation for the CodeLive interview, click Send and close to send the invitation email to the candidate.
4. After this, a Codility badge is added to the profile. This way you and your teammates can see if a candidate was already invited for a CodeLive session.
5. You can invite a candidate to as many CodeLive sessions as you want. If you created a CodeLive session but need to resend the invitation you can click on Show details to do so.