Integrating Codility with Jobvite allows you to seamlessly invite, review and store your candidate test reports all in one interface.
When integrated, you can:
- Standardize your Codility tests as part of the assessment stage.
- Select which Codility test is required for each role, and enable Jobvite users to initiate the test invite as candidates enter the assessment stage.
- Have candidate test reports automatically attach to a Jobvite candidate profile and their scores displayed.
- Enable faster review and collaboration on specific candidate profiles between interviewers and hiring managers.
Want to find out more about Jobvite? Let us know and we'll refer you to one of their team members to get a demo of their platform.
Currently a Jobvite customer? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll activate the integration for you. Please note that this is only available on Codility Pro. If you're not on our Pro platform, contact your relationship manager or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you with next steps.
Setting up the Integration
- Contact Jobvite support to set up the integration on their end. They will provide you with API key and API secret and also configure most of the custom fields in Jobvite such as "Codility Assessment" test status, etc.
- Send a request for a Jobvite integration to email@example.com or your Relationship Manager. We need to know your API key and API secret to set up an integration in Codility.
- Once you receive our confirmation about setting everything up in our system, check your tests and email templates that you would like to have available in Jobvite and make sure to remember their names.
- Log in to Jobvite. Go to More -> Admin -> Configurations -> Custom fields--> Requisition. Create two custom fields, Codility Test and Codility Email Template. Make sure they are marked as ‘Default’:
Codility Test has to have a list of choices correspond to test names in the Codility account. Make sure the names in custom field are written exactly as they are on Codility platform:
Codility Email Template has to contain a list of e-mail templates, also matching the names of email templates on Codility system:
Please note that whenever you create a new test or email template in Codility it should be added to the list in Jobvite.
5. Then switch from ‘Requisition’ tab to ‘Candidate’ tab and enable and mark as default following fields, which will be reflected under Candidate’s profile - Summary - Application details:
6. Edit a requisition (go to Requisition -> Details -> Edit) to set up a Codility test for it:
7. To invite candidates just change candidate’s status to “Codility Assessment”:
Codility is going to send a test invitation to the candidate. System updates every 10 minutes, so if invite is not sent instantaneously - give it some time.
Status "Codility Assessment Sent" doesn't apply. Instead it will be seen under ‘Application details’ that invitation was sent:
When the candidate finishes the test, you are going to see their results in application details. You can also see the report in Codility.
After you have set this up, you can start inviting candidates via Jobvite.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.