Integrating Codility with Greenhouse allows you to seamlessly invite, review and store your candidate test reports all in one interface.
When integrated, you can:
- Standardize your Codility tests as part of the assessment stage of your candidates in Greenhouse.
- Select which Codility test is required for each role, and enable Greenhouse users to initiate the test invite as candidates enter the assessment stage.
- Have candidate test reports automatically attach to a Greenhouse candidate profile and their scores displayed.
- Enable faster review and collaboration on specific candidate profiles between interviewers and hiring managers.
Want to find out more about Greenhouse? Request a demo to see whether Greenhouse's software could be of help to your team.
Already a Greenhouse client and want to integrate? Follow the steps below to enable the integration. Please note that this is only available on Codility Premium. If you're not on our Premium platform, contact your relationship manager or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you with next steps.
Setting up the Integration
Enabling the Integration from Codility:
- When you are logged into Codility, navigate to your Account menu.
- Select the integrations tab and click Connect Greenhouse to authorize the connection. Your admin may need to approve this.
- Once enabled, you will be able to add Codility to your workflow.
Adding the Codility Test Stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to the specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select Codility Test, and click the Add button
Configuring Codility Tests to Specific Jobs:
- Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test.
- From here, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the code tests that you’ve previously set up in Codility.
- Select the appropriate test, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade submitted tests, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the test itself, as well as the email template, will need to be handled in Codility.
While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the test is actually sent by Codility.
Sending a Codility Test to your Candidate:
When candidates are moved into the Codility Test stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the test will actually be sent through Codility. You can choose one of the email invitation templates that you had created in your Codility platform:
Checking Test Status:
The status of the test will be viewable in Greenhouse as either:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Reviewing Candidates' Test Results:
Once the candidate has submitted their test, you can view their Codility score by opening the Interview Kit for the Codility Test interview. Click the View Report hyperlink to view details.
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.